When refrigerator stops working properly it can cause food to spoil costing money and wasting valuable goods! Regular refrigerator maintenance can save many issues and in the long run save you money!
The first step when it breaks down is to look at the owner’s manual. Stop repetitive on-off cycles by vacuuming out the condenser coils, and diagnose leaks by checking the ice maker shutoff valve. We are trained to address major concerns, and are familiar with every brand of refrigerator from Viking, Bosch, Dacor, to Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag,Frigidaire and more. Schedule an appointment now.
Most Common Issues on Refrigerators:
- Refrigerator water dispenser stops working, dripping or leaking.
- Refrigerator evaporator fan motor stops running or too noisy.
- Refrigerator defrost drain is clogged and leaking.
- Refrigerator thermostat is malfunctioning.
- Leaking Refrigerator drain pan or has a bad odor.
- Refrigerator freezes food in a Fresh Food Compartment.
- Refrigerator ice maker stops making Ice
- Refrigerator water filter needs replacement or its leaking
- Refrigerator defrost heater stops working Ice buildup.
- Refrigerator condenser fan motor stops running or too noisy
- Refrigerator compressor too noisy
- Refrigerator stops cooling.
Trust Steps Appliance Repair professionals to repair all of your refrigerator problems. Any brand, make or model… we’ve got you covered. You can count on us to keep your refrigerator running strong with prompt, professional service. We’ll stop problems before they start, saving you time and money.
We Provide Refrigerator Repair Service On
Amana, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher, Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Samsung, Tappan, Whirlpool and more…
Your Satisfaction is Guarantee
If your unit breaks down for any reasons related to the original repair in 90 day period, we will replace any original parts that failed due to defects and workmanship, FREE. Also, any labor associated to that repair is FREE.